Thursday, January 29, 2009

Being sick sucks.

Yes, it's entirely true. It sucks to have a cold. It sucks even more when it goes from your head into your chest and you just feel like utter crap for a few days. Riding? Tuh, forget it. Doing anything involving coherent thought? Forget it.

Even better is the fact of having to move on Saturday. Should be a joyful experience. I'm tired, I don't feel well, and I just don't feel like fighting with the cable company anymore. Bastards. That's a post for another day.

Oh, and update. The Williams Lake Classic mountain bike race will be June 14th, 2009. And it'll be the first race in the Catskill Mountain Bike Race Series. I'll be planning to train for that, for sure. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then.

1 comment:

grog said...

My weather limit to ride usually is 50 degrees. One day last Fall I couldn't resist on a 35 degree day. I think the cold air is responsible for hand cramps, frozen face, and chest cold which lasted over a month. so now I'm trying to wait for Spring.
My condolences on your moving. It's a real pain.
Happy trails!